- To all members of the school community for their work in obtaining a second Green Flag. The presentation of the Green Flag will take place on Wednesday, 14 April 2010
- To the School Completion Programme on winning first prize in the Better Ireland competition
- To the Gaelic football teams on their recent performances
Duty of Care / Behaviour in Junior Yard Prior to 8.50 a.m.
- This is a reminder with regard to the commencement of the School’s Duty of Care. It is important to bear in mind that parents are responsible for their children prior to 8.50 a.m. The Duty of Care for the school does not commence until 8.50 a.m.
- The taking of class photographs will occur during the first week back in school after the Easter vacation. Please ensure that your son has his full uniform on each day except the PE days
- To the parents who have assisted with transport to Gaelic football and soccer matches
- To the parents who have assisted with supervision at swimming
- To Fingallians GFC, Fingal County Council and Leinster Cricket Union for providing coaching to our pupils
- The amount collected for Haiti was €2,100, and this money was sent to Concern.
- The Trocaire boxes are now being collected
Post Primary Transfer
All of the pupils in 6th Class have now obtained places for September 20109 in post primary schools. If parents wish to send their son to Coláiste Choilm, it is essential that they apply as soon as possible because a waiting list system is used. For Fingal Community College and St Finian’s Community College, applications are made when the boys are in 6th Class.
Dates for Diary
|Thursday, 29 April||Staff Meeting, 1.30 p.m.|
|Monday, 3 May||Bank Holiday|
|Friday, 7 May||Confirmation|
|Saturday, 15 May||First Communion|
|Thursday, 27 May||Staff Meeting, 1.30 p.m.|
|Friday, 4 June||School closed|
|Monday, 7 June||Bank Holiday|
|Friday, 18 June||Planning Day (school closed)|
Members of our school community are making arrangements to hold a multi-cultural day on Wednesday, 21 April. More details will be given closer to the day with regard to the various events.
- The school will close at 12.00 sharp on Friday, 26 March. On a number of occasions in the recent past, parents have forgotten that the school is closing at 12.00.
- The school will re-open at 8.50 a.m. on Monday, 12 April
We take this opportunity to thank the members of the school community for their support and goodwill during the term, and wish you a happy and safe Easter Vacation.
Ní neart go cur le chéile