- During the past few months, many complaints have been received from the residents in Seatown and Chapel Lane with regard to illegal parking
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that our insurers insist that parents or guardians are not allowed to drive into the school grounds between 8.15 a.m. and 3.30 p.m.
The taking of class photographs will occur during the first week back in school after the Easter vacation. Please ensure that your son has his full uniform on each day except the PE days
Applications for Places in Junior Infants, 2008
60 places have been allocated and there is still a waiting list of 40. If a boy is not taking up a place, it is essential that you inform Mrs M. Mc Gee at (01) 8405132 as soon as possible so that places can be re-allocated.
Congratulations to the Committee of the Green Schools programme for the work which they have put into this initiative. They have overseen planting, weeding and re-cycling. Every good wish with the application for a Green Flag
- To the Coaches from Fingallians and Leinster Rugby Union for their work with the pupils during the second term
- To the parents who have assisted with transport to matches and athletic events
- To Mr Dermot Phelan who sourced 20 PCs from Royal Bank of Scotland (Ireland)
- To Mrs Mc Rory for the PE resources
- To Mrs Cullen for the set of encyclopaedia
- To Ms Mairéad Hickey for the stationery
- To the School Junior Team on winning its first game
Next on the List
- Cross-country on Wednesday, 12 March
Seachtain na Gaeilge
- Beidh Seachtain na Gaeilge ag tosú ar an Luan seo chugainn.
Duty of Care
- A circular was issued recently with regard to the commencement of the School’s Duty of Care. It is important to bear in mind that parents are responsible for their children prior to 8.50 a.m. The Duty of Care for the school does not commence until 8.50 a.m.
- The amount collected at Christmas for Bóthar was €800. There will be a non-uniform on Friday, 14 March. If parents wish to make a voluntary contribution of €1, the proceeds will be sent to Bóthar
- The school will close at 12.00 sharp on Friday, 14 March. On a number of occasions in the recent past, parents have forgotten that the school is closing at 12.00.
- The school will re-open at 8.50 a.m. on Monday, 31 March
We take this opportunity to thank the members of the school community for their support and goodwill during the term, and wish you a happy and safe Easter Vacation.
Ní neart go cur le chéile