- Mrs. Pamela Moans who has been a cleaner in our school for a number of years will not be returning to work in our school in September. We thank her for her hard work, kindness and courtesy over the years and wish her well for the future.
- Ms. Lorraine Gaffney and Ms. Aisling Orohoe have completed their teaching contracts in our school. We thank them and wish them well as they embark on the next phase of their careers.
- We extend our good wishes to Ms. Bernadette Sweetman who will be commencing a career break in September 2008.
- We also extend our good wishes to Ms. Caroline Cottell who will be returning to our school in November 2008
- To our Senior Gaelic Football team which was beaten in the final of the Fingal League
- To our Junior Gaelic Football team which won the Fingal League
- To our Soccer team which retained its Fingal League Title
- To our cross-country teams which did so well throughout the year
- To all members of our school community who have worked so hard to earn a Green Flag. We thank the Lord Mayor of Fingal and Trish Kennedy for attending the flag raising ceremony on Thursday, 19 June
- To Fingallians GFC which has provided football and hurling coaching for the entire year
- Fingallians and Swords Celtic for permitting the pupils to use their pitches and facilities
- To Swords Rugby Club which provided coaching
- To Ronald O’ Rourke who sourced a number of PCs for the school
- To Supervalu, Boroimhe, who provided vouchers which were used to acquire PE equipment
- To the parents who assisted with the supervision of swimming
- To the parents who provided transport to cross-country, football and soccer events
- To the Executive of the Parents’ Association for their co-operation and involvement in the school. Congratulations on the success of the recent Sponsored Walk
Boys in 6th Class
The Graduation Mass of the boys and their parents will be held at 11.15 a.m. on Tuesday, 24 June 2008. We thank the boys and their parents for their courtesy and co-operation during the past eight years and wish them well for the future.
End of Year Arrangements
The school will close at 12.00 on Friday, 27 June 2008.
The school will re-open at 8.50 a.m. on Wednesday, 27 August 2008. The pupils will be dismissed from school at 12.00 on the first day of the new school year.
We take this opportunity to thank all the members of our school community for their courtesy, goodwill and co-operation during this school year. We wish you all a very happy and peaceful Summer vacation
Ní neart go cur le chéile