Board of Management Meeting 6th April 2016
- There will be two classes of Junior Infants in the school for the 2016 / 2017 academic year with a maximum total enrolment of sixty children.
- Thank you to Board members who recently attended Board of Management training sessions.
- The introduction of a grey polo shirt as part of the school’s PE uniform has been very successful. Parents were thanked for supporting this initiative.
- The recent Book Fair was a very positive initiative in the school. The school’s Parents’ Association, and in particular its chairperson Ms. Michelle Kelly, were thanked for their efforts in running the event. Parents and pupils were thanked for supporting this event. Funds raised will be used to purchase new class sets of novels in English and Irish.
- Proclamation Day events were very successful on Tuesday 15th Mr. Christy Russell was thanked for playing the bagpipes at the ceremony.
- The school concert held on the 15th of May was a huge success. Staff and pupils were thanked for their efforts in staging the show and parents were thanked for supporting the event.
- Niall McGuirk (parent) was thanked for voluntarily running a sports conditioning programme with Junior Infants on Friday afternoons.
- Break times will be from 10.45a.m. – 11.00a.m. and from 12.35p.m. – 1.00p.m. for the remainder of the school year. Weather permitting the senior pupils will be able to play on the pitch at both breaks.
- The next meeting of the Board of Management will take place at 8p.m. on Tuesday 10th May.
To read the agreed report as a word document, click the following link: agreed report board of management meeting 6th april 2016