We are continuing to monitor the weather conditions in Swords. Our first responsibility is the safety of all members of our school community. A decision on whether the school will open or not will be made in the context of that responsibility. It will be based on the weather and road conditions in the morning and the possibility of those conditions deteriorating during the school day. An update will be posted here on Wednesday morning.