In line with the announcement by The Department of Education and Skills, our school will remain closed on Thursday & Friday of this week.
Following the issuing of a status Red weather warning, our school will remain closed today. A decision about tomorrow will be made later today.
We are continuing to monitor the weather conditions in Swords. Our first responsibility is the safety of all members of our school community. A decision on whether the school will open or not will be made in the context of that responsibility. It will be based on the weather and road conditions in the morning and the possibility of those conditions deteriorating during the school day. An update will be posted here on Wednesday morning.
Our school will close on Wednesday 21st February and Thursday 8th March at 12.00 p.m. to facilitate staff training in relation to new Child Protection legislation.