Well done to our high achievers in Maths !
Board of Management Meeting 6th April 2016
- There will be two classes of Junior Infants in the school for the 2016 / 2017 academic year with a maximum total enrolment of sixty children.
- Thank you to Board members who recently attended Board of Management training sessions.
- The introduction of a grey polo shirt as part of the school’s PE uniform has been very successful. Parents were thanked for supporting this initiative.
- The recent Book Fair was a very positive initiative in the school. The school’s Parents’ Association, and in particular its chairperson Ms. Michelle Kelly, were thanked for their efforts in running the event. Parents and pupils were thanked for supporting this event. Funds raised will be used to purchase new class sets of novels in English and Irish.
- Proclamation Day events were very successful on Tuesday 15th Mr. Christy Russell was thanked for playing the bagpipes at the ceremony.
- The school concert held on the 15th of May was a huge success. Staff and pupils were thanked for their efforts in staging the show and parents were thanked for supporting the event.
- Niall McGuirk (parent) was thanked for voluntarily running a sports conditioning programme with Junior Infants on Friday afternoons.
- Break times will be from 10.45a.m. – 11.00a.m. and from 12.35p.m. – 1.00p.m. for the remainder of the school year. Weather permitting the senior pupils will be able to play on the pitch at both breaks.
- The next meeting of the Board of Management will take place at 8p.m. on Tuesday 10th May.
To read the agreed report as a word document, click the following link: agreed report board of management meeting 6th april 2016
Many thanks to all who helped to make our recent concert a huge success!
We would like to thank most sincerely, the sponsors of our Concert Programme:
- Allied Irish Banks
- Comhar Linn – INTO Credit Union
- East Coast BLinds
- Elite photocopiers
- Grange Builders Providers
- Vaughan Electrical Ltd.
- Pat O’Farrell Schoolwear
- Profile Events
- Rocks Funeral Home
- Colmcille’s GAA Club
We would also like to thank most sincerely our raffle sponsors:
- Ruby’s Pizza and Grill, Pavilions SC
- Salon Emporium Hair Salon
- Ultimate Styling, Main Street
- The Old Borough
- Sagarmatha Kitchen
- Book Haven
- Dunnes Stores
- SuperValu, Pavilions SC
- Art & Hobby
- McCabes Pharmacy
- Empoli Restaurant
- Yazoo Hair Salon
- Glam Beauty Salon
- Kinsealy Pharmacy
- Total Produce
- Celtic Travelling Book Fair
- Cock Tavern
- Plaza Pharmacy
- St Colmcille’s BNS Parent’s Association
- Fratelli Ristorante
- Debran Indian Restaurant
- The Old Schoolhouse
- The Star
- The Cock Tavern
- Plaza Pharmacy
- All Care Pharmacy
- Rolestown Service Station
- McGuirks Golf Shop
- JC’s Supermarket
- SuperValu, Lusk